AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My parents have expressed interest in me helping with the
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

HarvestProfit
Posted 4/18/2017 07:33 (#5968872 - in reply to #5968598)
Subject: RE: $1500 per year for software!!!

We've seen numerous instances of similar farms (location, size, crop mix, age) have multi-million dollar differences in net worth. In each case, the numbers-based proactive farm is better off than the gut feel, reactive farm.

We're a tool to help in that process. It's not easy to have the discipline to build and update field-by-field budgets, marketing plans, etc. If you can do that will your current tools, that's great. You definitely don't need our software.

We understand that it's too large of an investment for you to make. That's ok, we know we aren't for everyone. We're in the business of building tools, not acquiring your data or hoping to sell you inputs.

We are continuously making improvements to the software with the goal of continuing to add value to our business-minded producers.

We've been in the market for about 6 months.  Here's what some of our initial users have had to say about the experience so far.

I'm really happy with the program! I love the field-by-field reports.
Bob Kramer - Herman, MN

I am sure happy with this software.  Showed it to the banker today…she was wowed.
Marty Reichenberger - Independence, KS

It's been well worth my investment so far.
Casey Hill - Packwood, IA

Great all-in-one software! From inputs to contracts/current futures to field by field analysis, the software has it all. With new improvements each month, can't wait to see what you come up with next year!
Greg Thykeson - Hope, ND

We met with a banker today to talk about an operating loan and handed him our projected P/L printed from the Harvest Profit software. He couldn't get over it. Said he wished all his farm clients had it.
Will Gracely - Marion, OH

Edited by HarvestProfit 4/18/2017 07:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)