AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2 Tickets ( Pay or go in front of a judge)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

RCCIND
Posted 10/5/2021 19:18 (#9254477)
Subject: 2 Tickets ( Pay or go in front of a judge)

West Central Indiana
I got 2 tickets today while hauling grain though Indianapolis. There is a place where you leave I65 to go west on I70 from the 2 left lanes. It is a pretty big curve. About 2 miles before I got to that point I sped up to be able to get in the left lane, if you are in the right lane it dumps you off in downtown Indy. Got pulled over by a city police and ticketed for speeding and driving in the left lane. I tried to explain to him nicely that I sped up to get in the left lane while I had a chance because the right lane dumps you off downtown. He would not discuss it and told me at no time is it legal to drive in that left lane (while he was writing me the tickets at least 10 trucks went by in that left lane doing the same thing I was. Also I have been doing the same thing for 40 years). What are my chances of going before a judge and winning? I admit I was going over the speed limit trying to change lanes and I was in the left lane. Also anybody else been fined for these 2 infractions and what was the fine. Might note I have not had a ticket for over 30 years and not sure if a judge would take that into account
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)