AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2 Tickets ( Pay or go in front of a judge)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Notill why not
Posted 10/6/2021 04:25 (#9254999 - in reply to #9254477)
Subject: RE: 2 Tickets ( Pay or go in front of a judge)

Indiana
Well I’m gonna go the opposite of everyone else. You’re not going to like what I’m gonna say. Was through that same spot yesterday headed there now. there are several like that around Indy. I probably made the same maneuver as you.

Here’s the deal I’ve been in your shoes. Big sign every where no trucks in hammer lane on big road around Indy. Thought I was smart. Judge didn’t think it was funny. If it’s not your turn to be in the left lane you can’t be there. Traffic can be stupid in that area and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, but they assume a guy can just get over whenever necessary.

Unfortunately you’re playing their games and they always win. Save some headache pay fine. Today was your turn, tomorrow be somebody else. Why they build these exit lanes in the hammer lane but don’t let trucks over there is beyond explanation. Bottom line don’t get over until it’s your turn if it takes slower speeds so be it.

Again I’m not disagreeing with, I fully agree and understand your point. Just my experience wasn’t what I was hoping for.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)