AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2 Tickets ( Pay or go in front of a judge)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

mad cow
Posted 10/6/2021 03:16 (#9254988 - in reply to #9254950)
Subject: RE: 2 Tickets ( Pay or go in front of a judge) I had the same thing 2 years ago rs ago

Alhambra Il.

I was driving in Indy on I 465 north side. Had a 4" strap come loose on the  left side of trailer in very heavy traffic. I got in the left lane to keep from the strap hitting a car until I could pull over and fix the problem. I just got in the lane when the lights came on and I had to pull off on the right shoulder. Officer said I broke the law getting in the left lane and he said he had been following me and I was speeding. Showed him the straps and way I got in the left lane. I got a ticket for Driving in the left lane. 
  A few weeks went by and I got a couple letters from Attorneys wanting to represent my case. I talked to them and they gave me no garrenty they could win cost would be extra $150.00 . I called the states attorney and talked to a very nice lady and she said I could pay the fine and not have any thing show on my driving record. or I could get a court date and appear and if the officer did not show ticket would be dismissed. I live 250 miles away I payed the fine.  You should be getting letters from Attorneys in a few weeks.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)