AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Your getting what you voted for....Can u handle it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NoDakFarmer
Posted 6/18/2018 22:18 (#6820565 - in reply to #6820493)
Subject: RE: Your getting what you voted for....Can u handle it?

SE ND
Sheep Herder - 6/18/2018 09:55

I didn't vote for him.   Hillary is one of the very few dems I've ever voted for and I'm proud of that vote.   I knew this would happen, I just knew trump would find a way to screw up the farm economy.

And what happens when a new deal is inked and the market takes off higher? Will you be there praising Trump?

A few facts for you, Sheep and others who are bashing Trump:

Corn topped in 2012 at 8.43 (my chart) and bottomed st 3.12 just months before the election. Corn lost 63% of its value under Obama. Under Trump, corn is up .24 with everything possible thrown at it.

Beans topped in 2012 at 17.89 and bottomed in late 2015 at 8.44. Beans lost 9.45 (52.8% of their value) under Obama. Under Trump, beans are down .71 cents with everything possible thrown at it.

....and you are worried about this drop under Trump when price hasn't made new lows and will not make new lows...and will be the pivot that rallies from?

My point being that price swings irregardless who's in the WH. Price went up under Obama, and collapsed under Obama. Same will happen with whoever is in office.

The market has done its job in amazing fashion. Everyone on here thinks this is the end of trade. Just what the market needed to make a pivot.

Edited by NoDakFarmer 6/18/2018 22:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)