AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Your getting what you voted for....Can u handle it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Buck S
Posted 6/18/2018 22:17 (#6820562 - in reply to #6820493)
Subject: RE: Your getting what you voted for....Can u handle it?

McLeod County, MN
Sheep Herder - 6/18/2018 20:55

I didn't vote for him.   Hillary is one of the very few dems I've ever voted for and I'm proud of that vote.   I knew this would happen, I just knew trump would find a way to screw up the farm economy.

LOL! Farmers are the ones that screw up the farm economy EVERY SINGLE TIME. If prices go up they find a way to produce the manure out of it, and they oversupply the market and prices crash. Farmers ALWAYS bid and produce all the profit out of farming. How bout some of that $300-$500 rent for good ground. How about a new combine and heads. How about a $300 bag of corn. How about some 10-15k land.

Short-term I'm sure the trade talk is making the markets nervous, but there was ample opportunity to market crops already this year, and there will be better chances in the future. If Congress wants to get the checkbook out and give everyone $1.00 for a bushel of corn and $2.00 for a bushel of beans they would be getting by for under $25 billion compared to the $800 billion dollar deficit we run with China right now.

The president is not the one that made the mess, he's the one with the balls to try and fix it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)