AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Your getting what you voted for....Can u handle it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

c&k farms
Posted 6/18/2018 22:10 (#6820537 - in reply to #6820219)
Subject: RE: Your getting what you voted for....Can u handle it?

SC KS
I could be all wet but....
GOP wants to cut deficit and government spending. It's no shocker that most farmers vote/lean republican. Administration cut taxes now may be paying farmers subsidy checks. Didn't we just hook it like a mother and double down on the opposite of what GOP says they don't want?

Also maybe these trade deals are bad idk. But my problem with this tariff deal is 1) most of our imported oil comes from Canada last I knew. Why piss that supplier off? So we can rely on countries who draw new lines in sand daily, more? That seems unwise for stability. 2) if countries have money coming from.their taxation possibly because of trade with USA that should in turn promote expansion in government spending thus possibly by high value goods here. 3) "companies are having/being forced to have tech/ideas stolen by Chinese". If an individual company gets themselves into a deal with a shark than that's on them. Why do I (ag) get to be the sacrificial lamb because people got had in a deal? Is it because ag is a low% of votes? Is it because ag is 1 of only main and steady exports? Is it because we unlike Forbes 500 can't up and leave if we don't like a certain policy?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)