AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trouble staying asleep
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tommyw-5088
Posted 5/23/2018 09:36 (#6774790 - in reply to #6774780)
Subject: RE: Trouble staying asleep

south Texas , York Rife Freemason
1066ih - 5/23/2018 09:29

Way too many things can cause poor sleep, you need to see a doctor and get his opinion. Turn off your computer 6 hours before bed, turn off phone 6 hours before bed. Those 2 things are very important! Too much blue light and fast pixels that mess with your brain in electronics. No electronics at all except maybe TV, and turn that off 1 hour before bed. Do not have a TV in the bed room. Stop drinking caffeine completely, do not cheat on that. Stop eating candy in the evening especially chocolate-- caffeine and sugar, and stop eating starchy food in the evening, noodles, bread, pizza, etc, have meat and vegetables only, no dessert. Eat at least4 hours before bed. Do not eat spicy suppers. Go to bed at exactly the same time each night.Being overweight makes sleep harder. Do not nap during the day, not even for a moment, as it takes away from night sleep needs, at least it does for me. Go to bed early like 10:30 pm every night. A ceiling fan that is quiet does help once used to it. Make sure it is completely dark in the bed room. If your spouse snores and tosses and turns try sleeping in a different room where it is totally quiet and dark. These are things I have learned for myself, I am a farmer and have trouble sleeping sometimes too, Good luck.

Agree on the fan for background noise , caffeine is a sleep killer
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)