AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone else a horrible morning person?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

KDD
Posted 4/26/2018 20:24 (#6732177 - in reply to #6731006)
Subject: RE: Anyone else a horrible morning person?

Leesburg, Ohio
I am sorry to hear you have obviously had a bad experience with your sleep study and cpap.

But...

Just because you either 1)don't have the patience, the willingness, or the knowledge to make it work correctly, or 2) are using professionals that are either incompetant or don't care enough to help you work through your apparent issues....none of this gives you the right to infer that all sleep doctors are frauds, and by association, to also infer that all the millions of people who experience actual improved sleep and better health, are too gullible and ignorant to know when we are being duped.

I don't know how many take the study and don't need treatment. But I do know that the study proved to me I was stopping breathing about 75 times an hour while sleeping with no machine, and now with the machine, I hardly ever stop breathing, I no longer have terrible snoring, I sleep much better, wake up more refreshed, and my wife sleeps much better not having to listen to me snore, and no longer constantly scared that I won't start breathing again hundreds of times each night.

If you have leaks, you have the wrong mask or incorrect fit. If your machine is keeping your wife awake, you either have the wrong machine, or have the wrong mask. It is Up to you to let your professionals know, so they can help. If they won't, then go elsewhere.

This isn't rocket science. If you can't make it work with proper professional help, that tells me you have simply decided, for whatever reason, you don't want it to work.

And don't infer that I am so stupid to know whether the benefits I have experienced are real.

Edited by KDD 4/26/2018 20:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)