AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone else a horrible morning person?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mrs B
Posted 4/25/2018 20:52 (#6730589 - in reply to #6729847)
Subject: RE: Anyone else a horrible morning person?

Highland Center, in Southeast Iowa

Drilldo - 4/25/2018 10:24 Maybe that isn't the right term. I actually like waking up early but the first hour or so I am awake I am a total butthead regardless if it is at 4AM or 10AM. Not even myself really. I always try to wake up at least an hour before I have to do anything or interact with anyone so that I have time to get awake and take a shower which really helps to get me going. Yesterday my son was sick and missed school and slept most the day and consequently was up late last night and I stayed up with him. I overslept this morning and did not wake up until I had to rush out the door to get him to school. I was in a horrible mood and he could sure tell it though I didn't say anything hateful to him. I however came home from dropping him off (10 minute trip) and still was groggy and proceeded to get into an ugly argument with my wife which is very unusual for me. I hate that I am like this but I can't seem to change it. The only solution I have found is waking up well in advance of others. I almost act like a mean drunk the first hour I am awake.

I''m kinda the mirror image of this. I wake up, it's as good as it's gonna get all day. When we had hogs, and we'd get that "you've got hogs out" 3AM phone call, I could be up, dressed and out the door in 2 minutes or less. At anytime between 5AM and 7AM, I'm rested up and vocal and want to visit about what the day is gonna be ahead of us. However, by 10:00 PM, please don't think there's anything left of friendly and happy.........the light's out, it's sleepy-bye time!!   

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)