AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone else a horrible morning person?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mrs B
Posted 4/25/2018 17:57 (#6730282 - in reply to #6730097)
Subject: RE: Anyone else a horrible morning person?

Highland Center, in Southeast Iowa

showboat - 4/25/2018 15:01 I've always been a much better "night person" than a "morning person". Not terribly crabby or belligerent (?).....but just not very functional for a couple of hours. Try to schedule some repetitive, or habitual tasks for the morning hours......stuff I can do without needing to be clever or creative or efficient. Don't care for coffee, so it takes me about two Mountain Dews to get rolling. But I'm rolling along pretty good from about 2 p.m. to 10 or 11 p.m. With another Mountain Dew, I can easily work in the post midnight hours if need be. Had heart surgery 9 years ago, and now take blood pressure meds. That and an accumulation of birthdays have made things worse. showboat

Southern Farmer wrote: 

Don't care for coffee, so it takes me about two Mountain Dews to get rolling.

There ya go, you have an addiction to Mountain Dew. Probably take a 60 day rehabilitation to cure ya.

Though I imagine SF probably said this tongue-in-cheek, he's likely 100% correct. Mt Dew is pretty good stuff.....but it's truly addictive and can mess up your metabolism for a long time. Takes a while to get off of it, but I promise you that you'll feel better and have better health if you do. Might be able to get off the BP meds, even.  Off my soapbox now.

Edited by Mrs B 4/25/2018 17:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)