AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some homework for those who are ambitious and hate USDA
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 9/13/2017 22:19 (#6246709 - in reply to #6245587)
Subject: RE: Some homework for those who are ambitious and hate USDA

JC STONE - 9/13/2017 13:10 Curious question JP. Do you believe in God the creator of all things?

Hi JC,

Sorry for the delay.  I had to check on those fundamental laws to see if they were working.....

Action:  A Fish attacks a bait attached to a nearly invisible line.  Reaction: Fish gets hooked and ends up in the boat.

What do you know, the laws are still working....

Interesting question.  Not sure it belongs in Market talk, and my opinion probably won't be popular, but then again, sounds like another day in my life on Agtalk.  You asked so here it goes.

I was raised Catholic.  Not hard core Catholic like many families.  We milked cows when I was younger so alot of times "chores" got in the way of attending church.  Cows having calves, silo unloader's broke down, hay needed raked etc.  But my parents no doubt did the best they could to make sure that we were raised Catholic- the best way they could.  For me, I have an inquisitive mind.  I rarely take things as "gospel" - no matter what it is.  In other threads I challenge your guys accepting of things as gospel without giving it a second thought.  This is because I rethink almost everything.  It isn't always for the better no doubt.  You spend alot of  time investigating things, instead of focusing on something because it is this way, and can be no other way.  That said, I have spent alot of time in the last 5 years thinking about "God", the divine powers, and the fundamental laws of the universe, and how they relate to each other..  Prior to that, there is either a God, or there isn't.  It's interesting, a very high percentage of the readers here willingly accept "God". But no body has seen it,..or him.  Nobody can even remotely prove God exists.  In fact, without a doubt, I can prove that price is not random and that every action has a reaction way more conclusively than any of you can prove there is a God.  No question about it.   You can recite some letter organized in a book and say that's proof, but the same letters organized in another book of technical studies are just not true....but they are the same letters, printed on the same thing we call paper.  But in your mind, one exists, but the other does not.   Yet,  most just accept God as fact, without question because you were taught that way.  Likewise you automatically accept that price cannot be predicted on any level, it's random, and only fundamentals matter.    For me, my opinion has changed over the years.  I believe that what you and I were taught as God, is actually the same divine power that controls everything that exists.  They are one in the same thing.   Think about it.  We were taught that God created everything, and made it all  work with harmonious perfection.  The divine laws of the universe say that every action has a reaction, and everything is energy.  So what is prayer?  It is a thought that has emotions attached to it.  If you pray, but don't attach emotion to it, it's not nearly effective as real prayer.  People talk about miracles happening.  And I definitely believe that prayer is effective and can cause unimaginable things to occur.  But only because of the emotion attached to the prayer.  To me prayer without emotions attached is like the power at your 110 volt household outlet.  But, when you attach emotion to it, and the more the better, that same thought becomes similar to the high voltage lines leading to your farm.   But again, the fundamental laws are in effect even with prayer.  Without action, or little action, you get little or no reaction.  Every thing is energy.  You, me, a pencil, a car, no matter what you choose, it is nothing more than energy.  If I take a piece of paper and light it on fire, it burns and the energy disappeared...or did it?  No.  It was transformed.  You can't see it anymore, because it's in a different form...but it's still here.  So when we pass on, our physical is returned to the same place we originated. But we are taught our spirit travels elsewhere..or does it?  Could is also just be returned to from which it originated as well?  A oak tree starts from an acorn.  It starts out small, you can hold it in your hand, but as it sprouts and grows, it takes from what is, and creates something new, and in the end, it is returned back to the reserve from which if originated.  If somebody comes up with a new widget, that new widget was already here.  It didn't magically just show up. It originated from what was already here.   So if this is the case, isn't reincarnation possible?  If our energy is returned to the source, and energy  cannot be created or destroyed, isn't completely possible that we can/will eventually return to a physical form some point?  If you pour a cup of water into a 5 gallon bucket of water, but the next day, take a cup back out, didn't part of that cup of water we put in the bucket yesterday, actually end up in the cup we just took out????   Likewise every thought we have is energy.  When the Apollo missions were going on, it was proven that thought waves could travel at least as far the distance from the moon to earth as many experiments were done at predetermined times where thought messages were transmitted from the astronauts on the moon, to people here....and in some instances, with uncanny precision.  So, every action has a reaction....whether it be price, thoughts, or efforts, or lack there of.   So if every action has a reaction, if we change the actions, the reactions will change. They have too. 

I could go on and on, but really isn't the time or place for this type of discussion...So, yes, I believe in the same power you do, I just don't think of it as the traditional "GOD" .  But its definitely a work in process.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)