AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some homework for those who are ambitious and hate USDA
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NoDakFarmer
Posted 9/13/2017 15:01 (#6245745 - in reply to #6245649)
Subject: RE: Some homework for those who are ambitious and hate USDA

SE ND
Fry, good post. I haven't done the work, but if I have time I'll dig into it regarding where the reports reaction falls within the swings.

JC, regarding the question posted to JP,...you didn't ask for my thoughts on the matter but I'll give it anyway. I used to always think that even though I've known God on a personal level, there were things that didn't jive with what I was taught in school about life. Truthfully, I used to think that science would try to deligitimize God. Don't get me wrong they do their best, but as they are finding out, God isn't just "God of the gaps", He is God of the whole thing. Things can get deep real quick, but take for instance life on Earth. The last time I read about it was in 2004 where the probabilities of life on any one such body in the universe was 1in 10E282 (1 in a million (23) trillions. But even that number is increasing by roughly a million every month as science discovers life to be ever more complex. Just as with anything in life, charting has increasing level of complexity. We will never fully understand it. And I believe that the ultimate goal of being able to do science on anything was put in place by God's that we can see His finger prints in all facets of life which ultimately point back to Him. By the way, Jeremiah 33:25 talked about how He "established the laws of Heaven and Earth."

Edit; the number increases by a million times every month. As of 2014 it is pegged at 10E848.

Edited by NoDakFarmer 9/13/2017 15:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)