AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mexico
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

gthompson97
Posted 2/24/2017 01:37 (#5859395 - in reply to #5854568)
Subject: RE: Mexico

NE ND
buckeye - 2/21/2017 17:23

Trump is not leading on these issues he camapigned on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In your own words, "LOL."

Remember when he promised to repeal Obamacare? You must have been sleeping on Jan. 20, no? Executive order. "Let's fix this crap"

Remember when he promised to halt immigration until we can figure out a way to vet the immigrants effectively? Must have been sleeping on Jan. 27th too? Executive order. Man you sleep a lot! (This is the "ban on immigration" the libs like to cry about)
How do you feel about the libs blocking this?

Remember how he said we need fair trade that benefits Americans just as much as other countries? Gee, I forgot when he withdrew from TPP, of which he promised.

Remember when he talked about the re-negotiation or withdraw from NAFTA? Pretty sure we've got Mexico and Canada 100% on track with this.

War against the media? Check.

Manufacturing jobs back to the US? Check.

Tax rates? Should I check now, or fill in the box later?

Finally getting someone to head the EPA with over half a brain for once? I would take Scott Pruitt any day and twice on Sunday over any one of those regulation-happy libs.

Remember how he tried to tell all those LGBTQ groups that he wasn't going to take away their rights, even though they didn't believe them? Well gosh darn it, I sure haven't seen an executive order banning same sex marriage yet!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)