AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What does it take to find someone who truly wants to be on the farm?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

NoTill0610
Posted 10/15/2016 08:49 (#5582185 - in reply to #5581441)
Subject: RE: What does it take to find someone who truly wants to be on the farm?

NE IL
I feel for you. Remember sometimes when you least expect it you will find the right one. The most important thing to remember is to find a girl that fits you not the farm, with a loving relationship compromises come much easier. So far my wife has been through 4 harvests with me, each one we understand eachother more and more on how to make sure both sides are happy despite the workload and stress that is farming.

Already a lot of great advice here I would just echo to keep your head up and not give up. One thing I would bring up is that it is 2016, try a dating website if you haven't already! With todays tech and fast paced world a lot of great people are turning there to find someone to share some time with. I know a lot of people(myself included) who has found "the one" through this outlet. You do have to weed through some b.s. and crazies, but your "one" could be buried in one of those websites living 10 miles from you and you don't even know it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)