AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What does it take to find someone who truly wants to be on the farm?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Tiler
Posted 10/15/2016 06:54 (#5581964 - in reply to #5581901)
Subject: RE: What does it take to find someone who truly wants to be on the farm?

SCIA
Do not really know how to put this, but, in our sheep deal we have several young ladies as interns. Wife has remained friends with some of them. Three or four of the young ladies stick out in my mind. All are not afraid to work, as when the were here, they all volunteered to do the night shift, plus would work during the day also.Two of them also returned for a second season. They are nice, both in personality and looks. They present themselves as Christian young women. Two of they four have college degrees. The others are farming with their families.

Their laments are: All he wants is in my pants. Or, he only wants my money or my families money and or farm. It is NEVER what can I to help, support or lift you up. If you are a Christian, do not look for your wife the way the world does. Find a church the is doctrinally correct and start attending. Then, start asking your Father for vision to see His choice for you.

My story: Short version. Married twice. First time as a non Christian, four years and done. Was born the second time at 27, 4 years later, God brought His woman into my life. Married her a year later, 31 years, what a blessing she is to me. And she was a city girl, but, she took to farming like a duck to water. Do not look for LOVE in all the wrong places.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)