AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cattle prices really falling
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

daddycal
Posted 10/3/2016 18:01 (#5562098 - in reply to #5562064)
Subject: RE: Cattle prices really falling

Montana
I believe I am an accountable Father husband and Rancher who really cares about the USA. I am a huge proponent of what is good and right and I try very hard to live by what is shared in the FFA Creed. I know it is important to take care of ourselves or we will really not be able to help others. I have to admit that I have seen the need to comply with Government programs and in fact exceed their requirements of Stewardship and Conservation. In Turn I am rewarded with financial help for my compliance. I try to use my experience and training to help or encourage others but some do not like my ideas or views.

I make a lot of mistakes and I do a lot of good things and I am always learning and changing in what I see and think I understand, my intention is to help and encourage others and I like to work for a Society that has less need for Charity but more charity when it is truly needed. I like to be fair with others and sure most appreciate those who are fair to me.

Now I do not think I am one that really labels but rather one who sees people, each in their own light and potential. I sure do enjoy being able to help people and I want work hard to make our people and our country stronger so we can better help others. So you can label me as you wish but I do not recognize myself as fitting into any Category or ism.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)