AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cattle prices really falling
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

daddycal
Posted 10/3/2016 17:47 (#5562086 - in reply to #5562003)
Subject: RE: Cattle prices really falling

Montana
I like to think of my comments as food for thought. I know there is very clear indications of cheating or manipulations, particularly in the commodity Trading, where they pay nothing for beef promotion. When I or someone else speaks out there is perhaps someone who knows and cares enough to do the right thing and make it happen. We had a leadership who tried and got us Country or origin labeling and then with a weak executive leader we fell under the control of a World Trade organization.

I am not just complaining, I am stimulating thought and dialog and perhaps some very bright young leaders will step forward to make a change for the good. I may not always be right and you know many are ready and willing to tell me when they disagree with me. I respect that and that is why I love Ag Talk because there is some very fun discussion.

So many just shut up and shovel and that is why the liberals have been able to take over and make things worse. I know I am like the little girl throwing Star fish in the water but I like to promote positive change and I like to protect what is good.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)