AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Not a rumor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 3/1/2016 06:36 (#5147216 - in reply to #5145971)
Subject: RE: Not a rumor

frytownfarmer - 2/29/2016 17:19

Yes I was as bullish as ever Jan 20th - feb 22 as the 3.46 buyers had 2 new supports helping price bump up... But since February 23rd I watched those supports get broken and admit I'm wrong.

4.65 is not a target this year. Moving forward I have a sour taste in my mouth for what I think could be...

I don't know. If I said $3.00 by planting time I bet most would want me kicked off of here for mental illness

Well fry...you know that the 2012 highs were fueled and projected 9 months before the price decided it mattered. The drought was the worst weather event in at least a half century, but only gave 1/3 of the historical rallies normalized. You know this is essentially the same as 2012 and that price doesn't discriminate because of direction.. Those are the risks, they are undeniable. But in order to go have the fuel to go up, we must go down first. So there will be opportunities as time passes but ignoring the tire has a leak because you don't want it to have a leak, is a good way to be sitting along the edge of the road...JMHO
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)