AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

would you eat gmo sweet corn??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

bad farmer
Posted 4/17/2015 06:19 (#4520784 - in reply to #4520424)
Subject: RE: would you eat gmo sweet corn??

no welfare payments on this farm!!!!!!!!
you are correct, you are having a conversation about if the gmo is safe, problem is the consumer is having alot more conversations then that, the big one is how nutritional is it, you can cuss them all day long but the mothers whos kids get sick know what they can eat, if it turns out to be because of somethingorganic or gmo then they choose not to buy that anymore. it amazes me how such simple and if you call it 3rd world countrys will not eat teh GMO, they have no tv, no internet to tell them what this so called organic industry is saying but yet they spend their last dime on food and buy the non gmo? I cant explain that, your talking about if it is safe, but the consumer is talking about if its healthy, if its nutritional, if its digestable, if it causes allergies, and the list goes on and on. the reason they arepaying premium for organic is cause they know where its coming from and how it was raised, yes i am guilty of raising a product which the consumer wants and then identifying how it was raised and certifying it and then selling it for a high price.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)