AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Martin Armstrong - A History of Ranting, Wild Predictions, and of Course, Fraud
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

cfdr
Posted 2/19/2015 15:13 (#4398535 - in reply to #4398181)
Subject: RE: Booo- hoooo, poor CFDR.

OldMcdonald - 2/19/2015 12:50

hahaha - Little upset about me taking it to task on your boy Martin huh? The funny thing is, it didn't take long at all to find those quotes. They're everywhere. All you had to do was google "Martin Armstrong gold", and there they were, playing out like a bad comedy show.

Of course they are everywhere. The guys making a killing selling gold to all of you hate Armstrong.

"As for him spending time in jail - once again, it simply shows that you don't bother to read what he says about it."

Why should I care about what Martin says about it?

That's exactly what I've been saying. You don't *need* to read what he says about it to know everything there is to know about it, do you?

Hahaha ;) I don't care it's the internet. Even in person I laugh when guys take this low road. You want to know what the REAL sign of a losing position is? Resorting to character attacks. Talk about hypocrisy---> ("attack the messenger when you cannot attack the message"). Case in Point: your entire post right above. Thanks for coming out.

We have been discussing for some time your views on the dollar, its status as world's reserve currency, and the price of gold. Martin's name came up because I wanted to make clear where some of my thoughts were coming from. When you could not successfully attack those thoughts, you went on the attack against his character. When you could not discredit what he was saying, you decided to try to discredit him.

My statement that this is more about the way your mind works than it is about Armstrong seems even more pertinent. In the face of a roaring bull market in the dollar, and a gold price that is, rather than in the thousands of dollars, about a third off of the high - and seeming to struggle, your posts have been that everything is manipulated, because that's the only reason possible that you could be wrong.

If you want to discuss these things, ok - otherwise, let's just quit with the BS. It doesn't matter at all whether you or I am right about Martin Armstrong. That is just a diversionary tactic. Smoke and mirrors.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)