AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Martin Armstrong - A History of Ranting, Wild Predictions, and of Course, Fraud
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

OldMcdonald
Posted 2/19/2015 12:50 (#4398181 - in reply to #4397954)
Subject: Booo- hoooo, poor CFDR.

Napanee, Ontario
"I finally fully realized that, for the very few things of value that you post, there is just way too much garbage to sort through."

hahaha - Little upset about me taking it to task on your boy Martin huh? The funny thing is, it didn't take long at all to find those quotes. They're everywhere. All you had to do was google "Martin Armstrong gold", and there they were, playing out like a bad comedy show.

"As for him spending time in jail - once again, it simply shows that you don't bother to read what he says about it."

Why should I care about what Martin says about it? You mean the "SUPER COMPUTER"?? LOL. What a load. Besides, he already said everything in the SEC document I posted. You can keep reading his blog diatribes and I'll read the court papers.

Who's the one with the willful ignorance, and stubbornly defending a belief? The facts are that he was a horrible trader, lost millions, and committed fraud to cover it up. And he admitted to all of it - it's right in the SEC case file. Maybe you should spend some time reading it instead of drinking more of his Koolaid.

----->> "As part of his guilty plea, Armstrong entered a sworn allocution admitting to and
describing his crime.

After he suffered "some millions of dollars of trading losses," he decided "not to disclose to investors that . . . substantial losses had been experienced in this trading of futures. And we did not disclose it.""

"But, then, this is just a case of, when you are so badly wrong, attack the messenger when you cannot attack the message."

Where is the scoreboard whether I'm right or wrong? What exactly am I wrong on? Did I ever say "gold XXX by XXX date"? No, that is Martin's job-- because he is trying to "sell" blog views to people who need an deity to preach to them. I don't subscribe to any one "deity" I subscribe to reason, fact, observable evidence. You know, facts like Governments buying the most gold in over 50 years, record low inventories, documented cases of manipulation, settlements specifically relating to such...

Something Martin seems to have a hard time with-- and that's why so many other credible commentators have a problem with him. What part of the message above did I miss? The 5000 gold? or the 1000 gold? or the 1600 gold? or the 32000 dow?
That is the message CFDR. He isn't just "the messenger" delivering someone else's predictions, those are HIS claims. Those are HIS messages.

He is a trader. He calls current trends. And many of the calls have been wrong. I'm sure he has made some good calls. But his record of criminal charges, horrible trading record managing money, and the litany of wild calls that I quoted a few of in the OP are why people who actually have the "mark of a mind comfortable with belief and not questioning" [ your words ;-) ] don't lap up everything he says as spoken word, and take his comments with a big grain of salt.

You know what though?? The funny thing about your whole post is that YOU, CFDR, are the one that turned it into an Ad-hominem attack. This post was about Martin Armstrong - yet rather than discuss Martin Armstrong, you spent your entire post talking about how you know how my mind works, how it "can't handle" - trying to paint me the picture of a stubborn, feeble minded individual who has nothing of value to say ("garbage").

Hahaha ;) I don't care it's the internet. Even in person I laugh when guys take this low road. You want to know what the REAL sign of a losing position is? Resorting to character attacks. Talk about hypocrisy---> ("attack the messenger when you cannot attack the message"). Case in Point: your entire post right above. Thanks for coming out.

Edited by OldMcdonald 2/19/2015 13:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)