AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Relationship troubles
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Mudawg8884
Posted 3/11/2015 09:59 (#4446410 - in reply to #4236020)
Subject: RE: Relationship troubles

Taylor, Tx
I would like to thank everyone for the advice and thoughts. Just an update-Ill keep it short, 5 1/2 months later all Ive been trying to do is talk to her and work out feelings to be her friend. If friends cant even talk-they are not a friend. Its goofy now looking back, there were several times I felt worse after I talked to her-how can you build a relationship on that?????
Anywho, I have been going through counseling to change my ways and not let work "rule" my life, and the counselor brought it to my attention "How would you feel in 8 months, year, etc if you were still "stuck" in this same place and then you find out she is with someone else?" Well Id be devastaded. So I asked her how things were going with her "healing" and learning to trust me again? Her response was "Ive got too much going on, I haven't even thought about it." OUCH! I knew Id been led on for 5 1/2 months. This really hurts but I can say the betrayal really hurts. Seems like now I was married to her in my heart and she wasn't to me, otherwise we could've worked through this. God I just miss my best friend that I trusted with everything, or so now Im figuring out she wasn't what I thought she was. But as others have said, at least I don't have to sell a farm or equipment to settle with her or have kiddos in a custody battle. Its really hard when you have taken the steps necessary to change the things that she stated where the problems and its still not good enough. Ironically, since she has led me on, now its clear there were other issues, it wasn't just me and the problems I had. I was honorable and talked with her mother and father, because I have lots of respect for them, and explained to them it obviously just isn't going to work-I cant force her, and that I still cared and loved who she was and thanked them for the good times with them as my family. That was tough as I did that the same day she came and collected her belongings from the house and "moved" out. Man it rips my heart out to be honest. Its hard not to talk to her like we used to. But its in the past-cant change it. Obviously she isn't as forgiving as I am, but I don't hold that against her.
Im just hurt, but like others have said "Ill live."
Thanks again,
God Bless
Clint
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)