AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Relationship troubles
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

honest abe
Posted 12/15/2014 07:30 (#4241203 - in reply to #4240960)
Subject: RE: Relationship troubles

over taxed nebraska
I went thru this in 2004, months of no sleep, throwing up, then heavy drinking, multi-pak smoking, sadness, guilt....on and on. finally several months later things got better and got away from my 'mourning'........then a year later, she calls me and wants another chance......."I will think about it thru harvest and if u r still interested, maybe" I told her........harvest over, dating again, never better, happy, normal.....and then........it happened all over again, I wasn't as blindsided this time and just let go immediately. this all lasted 7 years. Upset but letting go.... I did..took awhile, then dated a lot. with someone now and happy. 5 years go by and a 'happy birthday' txt.......she's married ....wtf ? I never answered.........don't get strung out, if someone doesn't get the farming thing, probably never will, and I wonder if that is just the 'excuse'. she used to make it your fault. sounds like she wants to be free to shop around. there may be a trend here too, why breakup with girls father ? don't get hung up on her kids, it hurts but they are not yours and consider yourself lucky that you don't have to sell a farm to settle with her. Im sorry for your situation, I know first hand, but move on........that friend thing just keeps you hanging and its really gonna hurt when you know she is sleeping with someone else, better to just let it fade away. it will take time......and don't just jump on someone else, not good for you and not fair to another girl. you can be a friend to another girl for a little while, while you heal and if there is a real chance she wont be far away. you need to work on not being emotionally needy. trust me, been there in every aspect, very hard but it will get much better.......hang in there
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)