AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Relationship troubles
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

mnjoe
Posted 12/14/2014 09:11 (#4239151 - in reply to #4239086)
Subject: RE: Relationship troubles

Springfield, MN
I went thru it years ago. Was married for 14 years...no kids. My wife would go out with the gals after work. She didn't want me to go along. I was working a lot of hours at work, had over 120 hives of bees, extracted and sold the honey at farmers markets,shows and one store. One night she was loading her car with clothes. She wanted her space, moved back home. I couldn't call her. Her car had a loan on it..so she had to make payments. She looked for a cheaper car. One day she called she wanted out. Say a Preist and an Attorney. She had a list of what she wanted out of our stuff. This went back and forth for months. I offered her the option that if we see someone this would stop the divorce. She wanted a very high amount of money for the bee stuff. I told her I would split the bees and equipment. She then accepted a fair price. Went to Court, she never showed up. We had our divorce April 15th. My world went to hell thru this. Some of her friends would call for support. One told me about a support group for help. I went...this had people who lost loved ones thru divorce or death. I stayed with the group to help others. Later on I met a gal that lost her husband to a car accident with 4 girls... We dated and got married. It was life changing for me to have 4 daughters. Fast forward to today. I love and enjoy my life today. My 3 step-daughters gave me 5 grandgirls...one step-daughter has a step-daughter and son. Life just gets better every day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)