AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Evidence of God (cont. post from below)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 11/9/2014 22:30 (#4169055 - in reply to #4167971)
Subject: RE: Evidence of God (cont. post from below)

North of London
I guess we will never find out if evidence will change my mind if you never present any.

I do not hate anyone for believing
I just choose to live in a world of reality myself.

I do not insist anyone understands the facts I present or not but I will present facts that show a different understanding of how the universe works when irrational things are posted.

Thing is posters want me to change to 'believing' in what they believe all with no evidence to back up what they claim.
That is why they have to just believe.

I choose to wait for evidence before I accept things.
Especially claims that are made of happenings that defy the way the universe works.

So let me ask you again why does it bother you that someone posts facts to refute unprovable claims?

Are you unwilling to look at other ideas, other known facts?
Does everything and everyone have to agree with your ideas of how things should work?

If no one puts forth information that refutes claims then how can these people find out there are other ways to look at the universe and our place in it?

They do not have to follow that path if they choose not to but why is it so wrong to post information that runs counter to what they claim to 'believe'?

And if the info is wrong then why do they not post evidence to show how it is wrong?
Why do you not post info instead of just try to get me to refrain from posting?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)