AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Evidence of God (cont. post from below)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 11/2/2014 07:42 (#4156479 - in reply to #4156085)
Subject: RE: Evidence of God (cont. post from below)

North of London
The quick answer is evolution.
Lots of evidence and proof for evolution absolutely no evidence for any of the hundreds of gods actually existing.

Te Bible does not prove anything.
A book written by men, assembled by men who chose what to put in it and what to leave out is not evidence of the god these men were trying to promote.
Indeed it is so contradictory that you have to wonder about the intelligence of the men who assembled it.

it is your imaginary 'creator' since there is no evidence of such a being a lot of peopled not have a 'creator'.

I know who my father was.
Now if any god(s) presented themselves to me I would then understand them to actually exist.

It would depend on the god and what it preached whether I would bow down or worship it.
There are certainly a lot of gods who are inherently evil so i would not worship those even if they proved to actually exist.

How about you?
Would you worship a god that said slavery was OK, that unruly children should be stoned, that ordered the death of thousands of people so its 'chosen' people could take over their land, that killed hundreds of thousands if not millions more for frivolous reasons.........not my choice of god.
I would pick one that used its amazing powers for good that healed people who were sick, that protect people from evil, that showed us how to live without destroying our world around us etc.
I am waiting to for that kind of god to present itself and then I would worship it.

Yes I am picky.
I will not be sub servant to an evil 'god'.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)