AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Evidence of God (cont. post from below)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 11/2/2014 19:05 (#4157336 - in reply to #4156782)
Subject: RE: Evidence of God (cont. post from below)

North of London
I have replied to that kind of thinking before but once more.........
Coincidences that happen to you is not evidence of a god.

Here is a thought how do you know which god was responsible even if those coincidences were because of a god?

So now you have thrown your life into the religion that you have accepted on belief.
Probably that religion was the one your ancestors accepted

So IF there happens to be a god to meet you after you die what are the odds it is the one you worshipped all these years?

In my case I do not have to go through all the rig a mor roll of bowing down and worshipping any god.
I was therefore able to combine soys on the only 2 really good days we have had this fall while those busy worshipping one of the gods missed out.
And IF there is a god when I die I will be able to honestly say it never showed me any evidence that it existed and plead my cue to the correct god with no risk of being found to have worshipped a fake god.

I think I would be in a much better position than you unless you happened to pick the right god.

But I really expect we both end up in the same place and condition with no god in our future as our elements move back into the universe.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)