AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nurse in Maine under Ebola watch that won't stay in quarantine.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Kickapoogian
Posted 10/31/2014 12:54 (#4153818 - in reply to #4153710)
Subject: RE: Nurse in Maine under Ebola watch that won't stay in quarantine.

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
If you are talking about those in Texas of course they were at first. That's how 2 of them caught it.. (FACT) Since then the CDC has figured out a few more things (so they say)...This nurse was treating the disease in Africa and I'm sure they don't have facilities there like they do here.. BTW, She already admitted to having a temp of 101 one day...
I'm taking it you'd be ready to go give the lady a hug? (Just like the foolish doctor that came down with it?)
Basically it's a hazard liability they need to be aware of. If they want to put their own life in danger that's fine but when they are possibly endangering those around them with a contagious disease like this it's nothing more than selfish... Nothing is sure in life including this disease morphing into an airborne catastrophe waiting to happen... It's 21 days out of her life, she was "so" very brave to help those in need but maybe that wasn't enough attention for her? When it boils down too it that's all I see this as being now, A publicity stunt..

I'm sure if you have a chicken or hog operation you're not just going to let someone walk in to your operation without plastic boots, ect. just because they "say" they don't have any diseases on their farm.. Or would you? Once it's in and gets loose it could turn into a heck of a lot bigger mess then any of us could imagine.. IE:Black death, Spanish flu, ect.. Ebola is happening now, what's next...?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)