AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What benefits for the consumer does production ag's GMO are there
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Northern corn
Posted 4/19/2015 20:11 (#4525911 - in reply to #4525699)
Subject: RE: What benefits for the consumer does production ag's GMO are there

Gladwin Mi
Drought tolerance is not a trait that was engineered but characteristics that are bread to amplify desired properties. That pretty much sums up above rebuttals

The last comment you make above is hogwash with no proof! If gmos are nesscary to have then why has this forum nat had so many post about going back to non gmo beans because rr doesn't work. Or I'm going rr corn because vt3 doesn't work. Or I'm going non gmo corn because of seed cost? Riddle me that! Production at uses gmos for their benefit not the consumers. Read above not one good reason why the consumer needs a gmo. You farmers better sharpen up on this issue because the consumer is asking questions maybe not for the right reason all the time but none the less time to educate. You will try to call me a fear monger or the postion I argue from (unjustly) your postion says eat the gmo because our scientist says its safe and if you don't and we have to go back to non gmo we can't produce enough food and you will starve. That's submission by fear. My non gmo corn yields better than gmo.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)