AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Evidence of God (cont. post from below)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

redgreenandrust
Posted 11/8/2014 09:00 (#4166442 - in reply to #4166330)
Subject: RE: Evidence of God (cont. post from below)

thumb of michigan
OntarioCanuck - 11/8/2014 07:25

I wish to point out fallacies when the are posted.

Why would it be OK for believers to post how their god did this and that and I or someone else who was able to see that there was no evidence for this not be allowed to point out the mistaken belief?

Do you want a society where only one view point is allowed?
And with religion it is often a mistaken viewpoint.
Believers have been filled with phrases that they repeat and never think about the truth of them, like 'seeing god in everything' but they only want to see god in the good things.
I point out that if a god is responsible for the nice things then that god is responsible for the bad things too.

It is a case of telling people to take off the rose coloured glasses, the filters, the interpretations and see the whole universe as it is not as they wish it to be.

They can still 'believe' in their gods if the wish but at least use reality to look at them.

I am not 'superior' just willing to look at reality in an honest way without 'just believing' in things that are not realistically possible.
Does that make me psychotic?
By definition the psychotics are those who are out of touch with reality.
I only accept what is real, what is provable.
So who do you think are psychotic in this thread?

YOU!
And I will add narcissist too. Your self appointed office of Chief Fact Supplier and Belief Monitor proves it nicely. It is alright to believe as long as you have pointed out how what a person is believes is wrong . As I have pointed out before, "thou shalt have no other god except for me" is the first command in your self appointed church. I would imagine the halo you see in the mirror must be rather rose colored too.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)