AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Relationship troubles
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Mudawg8884
Posted 12/12/2014 15:36 (#4236020)
Subject: Relationship troubles

Taylor, Tx

Ive got a heartbreaking problem that seems that it will never work out no matter how many prayers. The last couple years I have not been there enough emotionally for my girlfriend. She has been divorced and weve been together 5 years. She has 2 great daughters that I love as well. I have been too wrapped up in work and this year we had a rough corn harvest due to elevator storage issues and lack of help in the field. She knew what I was all responsible for and involved in before we got together, but we just slowly drifted apart. She stuck with me through harvest as best she could, then late October my world fell apart. She told me she was heartbroken and the relationship was over. Now for months I have been trying to convey to her that I will change my ways so that I wont ever hurt her this way ever again. She is so heartbroken that she just wont accept me. Im trying to get her to talk with me, about anything, but she feels uncomfortable. I love this woman and those kids with all my heart. Its hard now to find much meaning in life without the 3 of them. I made some bad mistakes making her feel like I did and Ive told her numerous times how sorry I am and that I want nothing more than us to become friends again and for us to take another chance at life together. I was working so much for our future, and wanted to share everything I have with her for the rest of my life. Its not an excuse but I took her for granted and it kills me inside. Im searching for anyone that can give me any advice if this is hopeless to think she and I will ever rebuild and take a fresh new start. I know people take others for granted, it happens everyday. It doesn't make it excusable by any means and it weighs so heavy on my conscience that I broke her heart.

Any thoughts/prayers are greatly appreciated.

GOD BLESS

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)