AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Uniform emergence key!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

WTF2014
Posted 5/3/2021 21:33 (#8985996 - in reply to #8985916)
Subject: RE: Uniform emergence key!

CIL
johnny skeptical - 5/3/2021 21:14

I guess I should confess.... I know the OP from swayback, and his delivery isn’t always smooth but his content is always interesting. In this case, for me anyway it’s easy to look past a couple little vocabulary flubs...

I learned most of my welding skills from a deaf fellow. There was little fun in getting my hindy chewed by a guy with little patience for a young smart butt, so I learned pretty quick to listen better and to key on content rather than delivery.

First I hope I'm not being A$$ to a someone who's deaf. That wasn't my goal. Now who failed to proof this video? Because even if the OP is, I'm guessing he represents a larger group who can find their rear with both hands?

" I learned most of my welding skills from a deaf fellow. There was little fun in getting my hindy chewed by a guy with little patience for a young smart butt, so I learned pretty quick to listen better and to key on content rather than delivery."

My issue isn't with delivery. It was with content.First the correct planting date wasn't mentioned, nor were planting conditions or the weather after them. If the OP is deaf, my apologies to him as it was not my intent to point that out. I think everyone should be held to the same standard to represent facts to the best of their abilities.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)