AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Doing your own taxes or have an accountant?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 4/8/2021 08:47 (#8939464 - in reply to #8939397)
Subject: RE: Doing your own taxes or have an accountant?

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
We had the top firm in Rochester, MN doing taxes when we had all our business and we had payroll and related was six figures a year. When I started to pay very close attention the CPA which had become our CFO had transferred three tractors to the fertilizer company and a 45 X 85 machine shed? Well needless to say it was long before we had a complete overhaul and even the way he was allowing the Iowa division to make massive errors and some how they went from -750,000.00 to $1,429,000.00 in the closing books. hired an independent audit of the books and low and behold it was worse than I even thought they were -$1,050,000.00. I got a K1 months later and they tried giving each member $500,000.00 loss. needless to say mine sites in a box and never was used. watch he you trust. We have everything for the son and daughter done inhouse on a ag program and that it the only thing other than 1099. We found a man that is honest and allows no questionable write off. what looks like it's to good to be true may just be that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)