AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for guidance making Ag Leader progression plan.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

NEIA87
Posted 1/28/2021 06:57 (#8788265 - in reply to #8786770)
Subject: RE: Looking for guidance making Ag Leader progression plan.

Sprayer: Hardi with the basic 2500 controller, only 3 section and no ISO on it. I'm thinking I will need a Liquid Product Control module and a custom cable as I don't see any for Hardi. Do I need the Hardi unlock with this as well? My flow control valve is 2 wire and reverses polarity to open and close it, would this work directly with the LPCM or do I need to add relays for that?

There is a kit that Ag Leader sells for that type of Hardi sprayer controller. It will basically tee into the Hardi system and take control of the flow control valve and the boom sections. You still will use the Hardi switchbox to turn sections on and off when not using AutoSwath but the actual 2500 screen will be removed from the system. Looks like the kit number for the in-cab option is 4100532 or if you wanted to mount that on the outside that kit number is 4100883.  I have attached install instructions for both kits. 

I have an older Hardi that I set up with Ag Leader and it was pretty much plug and play. I'm really happy with the system and it works awesome.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 2005865-ENG_E_INST_DC_Hardi_Spray_II.pdf (318KB - 163 downloads)
Attachments 2006336-ENG_C_INST_DC_Hardi_SprayII_Chassis_Mount.pdf (481KB - 453 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)