AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for guidance making Ag Leader progression plan.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

lilnotts
Posted 2/3/2021 11:42 (#8803961 - in reply to #8798423)
Subject: RE: Link to Display Comparison .pdf

So basically as I see it, I can log application with what I already have and adding a couple of sensors/switches.

For the planter to run a STMM I could use my insight just for pop. monitoring or have to upgrade to a integra or 1200 to get full advanced seed monitoring. It seems like if I had clutches on it I could use a clutch control module with my versa.

The sprayer would need a liquid module and the cables mentioned in the above post. It looks like i would need a boom relay module as well or could I just make my own box with a few relays in it as i'm only 3 section?

The spreader would need the spreader spinner module, this would monitor the speed of the spinners and chain as well as control the chain speed with the correct vavle added. Currently it is ground drive with an arm that hydraulically raises and lowers to engage the chain, it doesn't look like the SSM would control that if I added a valve. Is there a module I could do that with? Clutch module perhaps?

Also looks like for all of the above(minus STMM) I would have to get some sort of switchbox(old or new style) as well.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)