AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vaccine or not
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

greencountry
Posted 1/13/2021 07:12 (#8747209)
Subject: Vaccine or not

southern nebraska
I am really so up in the air about getting these shots. Sounds like I might have to make up my mind within a couple of weeks. Opportunity to get it early because I am on the fire department. I am pushing 50 and do have high blood pressure. So with that said I should take it. I believe it is safe however you keep hearing more and more about the short term side effects. I know a 60 year old lady that had covid and was sick for a few days and she got the shot and she thought she was going to die a day after getting the shot, she got really sick but only a day.
I think there are better ways to treat the covid but what makes me nervous is that the doctor won't prescribe it until too late.
The vaccine is making big pharm billions of dollars and padding the pockets of gates and Fauci in which I despise those two. So I really think I can immune myself.
But I am afraid that we will need a vaccine card to go anywhere with the communists taking control and if at some point we need to get a mass stand in line shot that I am not sure it will be safe at that time and with a possible tracer.
Just don't know what to do
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)