AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vaccine or not
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

greencountry
Posted 1/13/2021 09:13 (#8747567 - in reply to #8747502)
Subject: RE: Vaccine or not

southern nebraska
When 75 million people are getting their voices silienced on the media pages and are getting placed in AOC's pool of deplorables to make them quiet means someone is trying to cover something up and sweep it under the rug. This virus is real and no doubt can be deadly but the Fauci continually moving the goal posts makes me a bit scipticle about what is truly going on. There is no flu this year, this virus took it over. I get the flu shot every year and wonder if I even need to get this shot. I have always believed in vaccines of all kinds and some spew out this one as trust the Science, well seems as if science changes daily with what main stream media and the democratics want it to be. I will likely get the shot because it will be forced on us at some point, I also wouldn't mind waiting until the older generation gets their shot. Over 60 I would say diffenitly get the shot, under 30 no way in hell would I get this shot. You and your tin foil hat comes up alot, I think radioactive waves continue to congergate in your head.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)