AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vaccine or not
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frogman
Posted 1/13/2021 08:19 (#8747402 - in reply to #8747209)
Subject: RE: Vaccine or not

West Central Indiana
I know Illinois Steve brought up your fear of the political side of this, but I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by that. I personally welcomed a vaccine, and still do. I think the speed that it was developed is great. However, as soon as headlines and news stories starting popping up in the mainstream media, about a forced vaccine before the vaccine was even ready, I hit the brakes and became skeptical on how fast I want it. My wife is a nurse and @ 50% of the nursing staff have said no so far. I am not overly concerned about short term side effects, but more long term side effects. The younger you are, the more time you have here for these side effects to show up. I'm not sure why that is political. If no one pushes the "forced" angle, I really think most people will come around over time and get vaccinated. We can't vaccinate everyone at this point anyway, so if they skip me when its my turn, maybe someone else gets it and they don't get Covid and die. I'm a hero! I would like cash instead of a trophy please :) In my opinion, the only thing that proves this is safe, is time. So we'll see. If they start trying to force it, then it's going to be another political football to fight over.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)