AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Medical Shares...beware ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

MiradaAcres
Posted 9/29/2020 14:49 (#8521503 - in reply to #8517525)
Subject: RE: Medical Shares...beware ?

scmn
Even more fun is when you go to an in-network hospital and they tell you that you have to be transferred to a higher level care facility when you are having a pre-mature baby and the closest in-network hospital is "too far" (20 minutes further) and it is urgent that you get to the closest out-of-network facility soon. I found it odd that I drove 20 min home which was the opposite direction of transfer facility, spent an hour finishing cattle chores and trained temporary help while waiting for grandma to come watch the daughter, and drove to the out-of-network hospital and beat the ambulance there without ever going more that 5 over the speed limit; if it was so urgent why did I have time to screw around for 90 minutes? Heck, we could just as well have not used the ambulance, saved $1000, and drove to the in-network hospital and been there sooner. That was 21 months ago and the out-of-network hospital is still sending bills because they change the bill and resubmit and expect me to pay since insurance told them they will not cover since they have closed all claims for 2019; I told the hospital they can eat the last $300 since I was more than willing to pay them the day I left but they could not produce a bill; they are on the "do not use" hospital list.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)