AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Masks vs. vaccine from CDC last night
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 9/17/2020 10:24 (#8500545 - in reply to #8500215)
Subject: RE: Masks vs. vaccine from CDC last night

southern MN
In addition to the complications, tho rare, from the virus.....

Enough vaccines have had complications too, some showing up years later. And those were tested vaccines. It’s pretty clear a Covid 19 vaccine with have a very short dance with anything resembling testing.

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/here-s-why-we-can-t-rush-covid-19...

I’m not anti vaccine at all. Tho I did have a very tough battle with the German measles vaccine, worst fever and sickest I’ve ever been in my life. Took a long time to get over the effects of that.

We can see my mother in law outside, everyone in masks, 6 feet apart, for a half hour or hour or so. That works At least somewhat now, but it takes coordination and scheduling and it’s a bit stilted with no contacts and not really seeing a face. Between rain days and too hot days and everyone in the home needing an hour, you have to find your turn. Lot of elderly like my mother in law don’t do winter, so not sure what happens in a month or two.

In the home, they are confined to their rooms, no group activities.

So, what does grandma do for the other 166 hours a week?

Certainly don’t want something dragged into the whole nursing home either so I’m not saying it’s wrong at all.

It’s just very difficult to see old people with not so much going on, having nothing going on. I don’t have an answer either.

Painful to see the windows in the home, and know the loneliness that is behind each.

Yes, quality of life.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)