AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Masks vs. vaccine from CDC last night
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Bill Moyer
Posted 9/17/2020 14:28 (#8500865 - in reply to #8500580)
Subject: RE: If a hoax - Truth?

Coldwater, Michigan
Ray I would have sworn you had posted years ago. Doesn't matter, I have some articles in this house about you and No Till farming, if I remember correctly! Getting Old!!!!

Fake News: That is a good question! And how to know? That is an even better question! On a personal basis, it is a judgement call on the one listening to the News. That doesn't make it true, or false. Just "Fake News" because it easier to brand something and dismiss it, than to research it and find out if your beliefs are true.

What is Truth? It isn't just the facts, because facts change on a regular basis. Today, it is now a fact that we can fly to the moon, but 70 years ago it was not true that we could fly to the moon. Truth to me is a matter of where my head is at a given time in my life. My truth isn't necessarily Truth to someone else. It used to be true that if someone planted a crop of corn without tillage, there was a good possibility that he wasn't going to raise much of a crop. Today it is true to some people that No Tilling a crop of corn is a reality, and profitable.

What is Truth?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)