AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pushy Sales People....What is your reaction?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Seth_ia
Posted 9/4/2020 07:23 (#8475353 - in reply to #8474819)
Subject: RE: Pushy Sales People....What is your reaction?

SteigerSt320 - 9/3/2020 20:48

I stopped at a chevy dealership to check on a very nice used Ford truck. Salesman walked out and started his bullcrap, I got in my truck and drove off without saying anything. He called me later that day, I have no idea how he found out whom I was, to get me to make an offer, I shot a low offer, and he rejected and I hung up. After a few days later, he called again and took my price. I bought it. Sometimes I dish that crap right back at them.

I can beat that story. I was looking at a skid steers and stopped at the Mustang dealer to see what their machines looked liked many years ago. I was unimpressed. Units at that time looked like they had been made at somebodies welding shop. Salesman was also super pushy. I never gave him my address or any info. Anyway I left and drove down the street to the Bobcat dealer to look. I was there quite awhile and the salesman was very helpful. I ended up buying a bobcat. I headed home after that. I’d been home about 10 minutes and heard a knock on the door.

Sure enough the Mustang dealer watched me leave Bobcat and followed me home!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)