AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid-19
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

COLORBLINDFARMER
Posted 8/30/2020 22:03 (#8467186 - in reply to #8466256)
Subject: RE: Covid-19

Inwood Iowa
Yes I have had it. Tested positive in July. My wife and 2 of my sons tested positive for the antibodies. My wife and 2 of our sons and I,went to a basketball tournament in mid July. We all had to wear masks at the tournament. A week later I had a sore throat ( felt like I was coming down with strep throat) and had the chills at night. Never had a fever. I was tired during the day. My wife had a bad backache at night. My 2 sons that where at the tournament both had headaches for part of a day, no other signs. We had 1 son that lives at home that didn’t come along to the tournament that never got sick. My wife and 2 sons stayed home for 2 weeks with our “healthy” son. He never got it. I self quarantined on the farm as “best”as possible. No one else on our operation got sick. For me I would much rather have COVID than the flu. I told my wife while we where at the ball games that these masks are a”breeding grounds for COVID. What a prefect place for the virus to grow. The masks are always damp and warm. I need to say I hate masks! I try to avoid places that make you wear one while shopping now. People are always asking how we are doing “now”. I can say that we are doing better now than before COVID because we no longer need to worry about “catching it”.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)