AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid-19
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

t rock
Posted 8/30/2020 21:12 (#8467081 - in reply to #8466256)
Subject: RE: Covid-19

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa
Agree on the lack of good direction on how to move forward !!!!!!! One of my employees came in tired and ackey Tuesday, my son "his boss" sent him home, I called him and found it went to sore throat and cough the next day, asked him to go get tested and it was positive, he called on Friday and they had been sitting on the test since Thursday, both myself and my son were exposed to him in close contact, my son outside in a ditch next to him struggling to fit a large 12" steel mainline irrigation pipe, myself jumping in the same tractor when he jumped out and a little time in the same ditch, some of the consequences from just being exposed have been my sons kids unable to start school, sons wife forced to stay out of work until he finishes 14 days virus free, I need to stay healthy for one more week to be out of the woods, 62 with not the greatest lungs, trust God and do our best ! my employee felt pretty good after just two days, looks like he took almost a week to come down with it after apparently catching it from his 7 month pregnant wife before she left town for five days, she only experienced a slight sore throat for a few days.

Spooky to think of everyone being down with the crud on a working cattle ranch during calving ! ------ STAY HEALTHY-----

Steve sounds like fourteen days after you feel better ? you can have a cough up to two months but they say your not contagious ? way more questions then answers and way differing answers when you get them ! call your county health dept and see what they say.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)