AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid-19
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

hillfarmer
Posted 8/31/2020 05:39 (#8467344 - in reply to #8467336)
Subject: RE: Covid-19

redoak - 8/31/2020 06:25

Steve , really glad u posted about covid 19 as many in rural areas think we are somewhat isolated or immune from getting it.
Off shore labor that comes for work here have to quaritine for 14 days but living in bunk houses and working with locals they are getting infected and 3 young men have died.

My concern is my 91 yr. old Mother and then 3 of us work close together in livestock so if we all were sick at same time it would be bad.

Really have to feel for those in cities/apartment buildings /elevators/offices with really no where to space themselves.

IDK how it will all play out, we wear masks to protect others going out ,sanitize hands and try to be careful. Hopefully maybe by spring we will have an effective vaccine.

Interesting comment I heard ' Not wearing a mask tells a lot more about u than wearing a mask does'

"Not wearing a mask tells a lot more about u than wearing a mask does'" only after I see people like the "nascar driver" getting interviewed and having to adjust it every 30 seconds and then touching something at a normal activity

it just a tool that is not as effective as being careful is and then the issue of the sanitizers not doing any good, wrong ingredient
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)