AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Diet Results
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

BigNorsk
Posted 8/14/2020 06:32 (#8434159 - in reply to #8429320)
Subject: RE: Diet Results

Rolla, ND
John,

The sugar going low was actually a key part of my decision.

With insulin, I was taking a fatal dose, effectively committing suicide, several times a day. Then eating so I wouldn’t die.

The dieticians are trying to balance carb intake with the standard medicine, the doctors trying to balance medicine with the standard diet.

Fear of hypoglycemia means blood sugars are too high and diabetics undergo damage.

As insulin resistance continues to get worse, damage from too high of insulin also happens.

Result is consistent, diabetes as a chronic, progressive disease where if the patient is good it gets worse slowly and if not so good at doing everything, it gets worse fast. By diagnosis, significant damage has already usually occurred during the years to decades of high insulin.

Due to the chronic inflammation of elevated insulin, and high blood pressure from fluid/salt retention from elevated insulin, most get significant cardiovascular disease, so the statins are the standard as well.

It’s all a pharmaceutical salesman’s dream. A nightmare for sick people who even following instructions get sicker.

It’s going to bankrupt the country if things don’t change, but I believe they are changing and the lchf wave is going to change a lot of things.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)