AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Diet Results
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 8/11/2020 17:46 (#8429143 - in reply to #8429046)
Subject: RE: Diet Results

Pittsburg, Kansas

You are welcome.

I know. It was a way easier than I thought it would ever be. And if a person is not diabetic like me, they don't need to be as strict as me. Or if they have a problem like I do of the exceptions becoming the rule then some people might have to stay strict.

But for so many people, just cutting out the worst offenders (sugar and fast carbs) raising insulin in their diet would go a long way.

When I was 275 I would have been happy if I got down to 225 and something around 215 I thought would be ideal if I could do it. Well once I changed what I ate and got off the insulin shots, basically started becoming healthy, the weight just kept coming off till I hit at the lowest just under 170. Then I kind of drifted up to around 175 and that is where I have stayed for many months now. That was where my healthy body wanted to be. Feel great at this weight and although I am not for sure my senior high school weight I think it was around 165.

Would not mind putting on 10# of muscle, but not sure I want to put in the effort for workouts to get there. :-)

John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)