AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1475 NEW HOLLAND PULL TYPE HAYBINE HYDROLIC PROBLEMS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tiredndfarmer
Posted 7/14/2020 08:54 (#8372888 - in reply to #8371011)
Subject: RE: 1475 NEW HOLLAND PULL TYPE HAYBINE HYDROLIC PROBLEMS

Southeast central North Dakota
KY Farmboy: I don't know how to post pictures on here, I'll have to find someone that's smarter than I am to do that. what if I get the numbers off the tags if nothing else??? I been thinking that the motor has been replaced cause it ain't red, its black so maybe it ain't paired up right. As what your explaining about shavings I understand all of that and one thing lots of people don't get is its very important to change the oil to get them fine shavings out of there , and very very important to change the filter. I once bought a Heston 6450 swather with something like 2000 hrs, all but the engine oil filters had the orgional paint on them yet, the hydro on it had issues so needless to say it needed attention. I bought a Cat 55 tractor that had at least 5000 hours I bet never had trany oil changed cause it had shavings up the ass, I brought it home from the field and changed the oil took care of the shavings. Probably should have left the tractor where it was at. But oh well , live and learn right??? Like the saying goes, WE GET TO SOON OLD AND TO LATE SMART.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)