AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1475 NEW HOLLAND PULL TYPE HAYBINE HYDROLIC PROBLEMS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

bshannon
Posted 7/12/2020 16:08 (#8369581 - in reply to #8368870)
Subject: RE: 1475 NEW HOLLAND PULL TYPE HAYBINE HYDROLIC PROBLEMS

You've had better luck with New Holland than I've had. Bought new Model 28 blower, year 2 the whirl a feed quit working. Gears stripped as somebody forgot to tighten set screw properly. They did cover that one. New Holland 310 baler, piece of plunger broke off and fell out in the field. Dealer wouldn't stand behind it, but I did get New Holland to cover that one as well. The 311 baler has not been a problem. 650 New Holland round baler, bought from original owner. It wasn't used hard or abused, but after a couple years the pickup drive shaft goes bad. Runs through a roll and I can only imagine costs. Took it to a local machine shop, welded it back up and sold it. Have no idea if the repair held or not. Probably as I'm sure it was better than original. Current model NH discbine. CV joint blew up just after warranty off. They couldn't even get a replacement and had to swipe one off a machine on the lot. Tried to tell me drive line length was wrong, it wasn't. Tried to blame it on lack of grease, service department admitted it wasn't. Odds of me buying another piece of New Holland equipment aren't good.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)